Flood Insurance

What is Flood Insurance?

Flood Insurance insures real and personal property from loss due to the accumulation of surface waters on dry land.
Traditional homeowners, condominium and tenant policies do not cover flooding from heavy rains, mudslides, snowmelt, hurricane or a ruptured water main.

This coverage is right for you if:

You own or rent a home, apartment, or condominium

You are in a high hazard area known as a Special Flood Hazard Area

You are in a low or moderate hazard area but are concerned that 25% of flooding occurs in these communities

Your community's underground conduit for transporting water is aging

We are here to help.

Learn about our offerings in a no-hassle 15 minute consultation.

Call or email our experts, submit a question, or REQUEST A QUOTE from one of our many nationally recognized insurers, such as Travelers, The Hartford, Progressive, Farmers, Nationwide, Mercury, and more.

One of our Account Managers will respond the same day, Monday – Friday.

We are open from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

Phone: (888) 253-8498