Commercial Property

What is Property insurance?

Property insurance protects your business if there is damage or indirect damage (loss of income) to property you own or property in your care.

For example, if your office building burns down from a fire and you lose all your office supplies, such as computers, printers, etc.
Your property insurance will protect you from these losses, as well as protect you against the loss of income.

You need property insurance if:

Your business property is in transit or off premises

You own a building

Your business is in possession of the business property of others

You are a tenant in a building

Your income can be affected by loss or damage of property

We are here to help.
Learn about our offerings in a no-hassle 15 minute consultation.

Call or email our experts, submit a question, or REQUEST A QUOTE from one of our many nationally recognized insurers, such as Travelers, The Hartford, Progressive, Farmers, Nationwide, Mercury, and more.

One of our Account Managers will respond the same day, Monday – Friday.

We are open from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

Phone: (888) 253-8498